Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome! to a story about Abraham Schmidt and Heinrich Thesman

Hello, I have been researching my family tree ever since I saw the program "Roots" by Alex Haley on tv in the '70's.

Little did I know the trip that was ahead of me.

Very often I learned about our ancestors in stories told by relatives and friends. There are no boxes on family tree forms for these stories.

I'm new to blogging but from what I've heard, blogging will be a great way to share the stories.
I also want to share the photos that I have collected and hopefully you will share yours as well.

I'll start with Abraham Schmidt 1850-1928 because I am most familiar with him. And we can go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome positive comments, information and help to further this blog. This is not just my story. It is OUR story.